Physical Therapy Evaluation
(60 minutes) – $160.00
Physical Therapy Treatment
60 minutes – $160.00
30 minutes – $90.00
Home visit – $225.00 (potential additional fee if you are outside of the travel distance.)
*Alternative session lengths are available for those traveling a distance or for those requiring a brief check in.
Out of Network with Commercial Insurance
- New Seasons does not participate with any commercial insurance plans. What does this mean for you?
- You will get the care that you need, not the care your insurance company thinks you need.
- You will know what your costs will be and not be surprised by a huge bill at the end of the month. You will be provided with the necessary documentation (superbill) to submit an out of network claim to your insurance company should you choose to do so.
- We accept cash, check and all major credit cards including FSA and HSA. Payment is expected at the time of service.
- Many patients are surprised to learn that their total out-of-pocket costs may actually be less for treatment at New Seasons. One treatment session at an in network clinic can cost up to $400.00 and you may be responsible for that full amount if you have not met your deductible.
In Network with Medicare
- Medicare beneficiaries may be expected to pay a $20.00 visit co-pay depending on their secondary or supplement plan. Otherwise, treatment will be fully covered under medicare.
Interested in submitting to your insurance?
- We always recommend that you call your insurance company and ask about your Out of Network Physical Therapy Benefit as well as your Out of Network Deductible.
You're one conversation away from better pelvic health.
Let’s create an action plan to help you achieve your personal goals, reclaim your dignity and regain control.